Monthly Floortime® Follow-up for Parents
Time & Location
About the Course
Components of the class include: 9 Monday evening meetings, 3 coaching session, and 3 confidential phone consultations after each mentoring session.
Class dates: Nine Monday workshop meetings. Three coaching sessions. Cambridge/Somerville. Phone consultations after the coaching sessions included. Jan 13, Feb 3 , Feb 9 (coaching), Mar 9, April 20, May 3 (coaching), June 1, June 29, Sep 21, Oct 19, Nov 16, November 15(Coaching), Dec 7
Course Description: This course will be built around your experiences with your child. The curriculum will be developed in response to the needs of the group. Goals will include the following:
- Optional share of video tape of your child.
- Amplify your existing strengths.
- Create a non-critical atmosphere to share Floortime experiences.
- Refine understanding of your child’s unique affect cues and meanings.
- Focus on a core issue that your child needs to strengthen.
- Use the group as a resource to brainstorm ideas for improving regulation, reciprocity, expanding play and social problem solving.
- Collect resources.
- Enjoy the support of parents.
Tuition: $180 for an individual, $227 for a family including caregivers.
Mail check: Attn: Pam Rogers, The Astra Foundation, 524 Main Street, Acton, MA 021720
Questions? Contact Sarah Measures, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.413.1355
- Individual Registration$180+$4.50 Service fee$180+$4.50 Service fee0$0
- Family, Including Caregivers$227+$5.68 Service fee$227+$5.68 Service fee0$0