Going Deeper with Floortime for Parents (1)
Time & Location
About the Course
Components of the class include: 3 workshops, 1 coaching session, and 1 confidential phone consultation.
Class dates: Three Tuesday evenings, Jan 28, Feb 4, Feb 25, 7:00-9:00, and one, 1 x 1 hour individualized mentoring session Sunday, Feb 9. (each family’s times to be decided). Phone consultations after the mentoring session are included.
Course Description: This course will be built around your experiences with your child. The curriculum will be developed in response to the needs of the group. Goals will include the following:
- Optional share of video tape of your child.
- Amplify your existing strengths.
- Create a non-critical atmosphere to share Floortime experiences.
- Refine understanding of your child’s unique affect cues and meanings.
- Focus on a core issue that your child needs to strengthen.
- Use the group as a resource to brainstorm ideas for improving regulation, reciprocity, expanding play and social problem solving.
- Collect resources.
- Enjoy the support of parents.
Tuition: $60 for one adult, $75 for the family including caregivers.
Mail check: Attn: Pam Rogers, The Astra Foundation, 524 Main Street, Acton, MA 021720
Questions? Contact Sarah Measures, email@example.com or call 617.413.1355
- Individual Registration$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Family, Including Caregivers$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0